These stress-beating bars are the perfect snack, breakfast, or dessert. Delicious and easy to make, this no-bake matcha cheesecake will blow your mind. The best part? It’s vegan! Follow us along to learn how to create these amazing no-bake matcha cheesecake bars.
Cookie Butter Crust:
2/3 cup coconut cream
1/3 cup oat milk
2,5 cups walnuts
1 organic lemon juiced
1 cup pitted dates
1/4 cup coconut milk
splash of vanilla extract
1 organic lemon
1/2 cup of coconut yogurt
1 to 2 squeezes of Agave (add more to sweeten)
8 oz vegan cream cheese
2 tsp Maratcha classic grade matcha powder
RECIPE NO-BAKE MATCHA CHEESECAKE
1. To make the crust, blend the dates in the food processor until they form a ball. Set it aside. Separately, blend the walnuts until they are ground up completely. Add the dates back into the processor until it combines enough to make the crust.
2. Blend the rest of the ingredients until smooth.
3. Prep a cake tin by greasing it with butter. Press the crust into the tin and make sure to go up a little on the sides.
4. Place the crust into the freezer to harden while you prepare and blend the filling ingredients together. Tip: you can choose to leave out the matcha in one part of the filling to have one layer of white and one green matcha layer for a fun effect.
5. Pour filling on top of the crust and freeze for 4-5 hours.
6. Place in the fridge to thaw for however long you can wait.
7. Grab from fridge, cut into squares, and enjoy!
- Process the dates and walnuts
2. Press the crust in the cake tin
3. Blend the filling in the food processor
4. Add matcha to 1/2 of the filling
5. Spread the filling on top of the crust and blend out
6. Wait and enjoy!