The Maratcha matcha latte recipe is super easy and simple. There’s no way it will go wrong, so get ready to enjoy your big energy boost for the day.
Matcha latte recipe
- Sift the matcha powder when pouring it into our Maratcha matcha bowl for a perfect texture. Sifting will increase the taste of the matcha.
- Whisk firmly until smooth for 20 seconds. Make sure to whisk in a fast pace in order to get the foam. For instance, the pattern can either be back and forth or a zigzag pattern. The best tool to whisk the matcha is a matcha whisk. If you don’t have one yet, get ours in the shop.
- Now it’s time to choose how we want to drink it. In other words, either take a glass and add warm milk to get a hot drink… or feel fancy by adding ice cubs for an iced latte. Certainly, you can be as creative as you want with matcha.
- After that, slowly pour the matcha into a glass and stir together until you get a nice light green look. It’s optional, but maybe sprinkle some matcha green tea powder on top for decoration, you can never go wrong with that.
- To finish off, tag us in your matcha latte creations on Instagram.
Whisk firmly until smooth.
Slowly pour the matcha into a glass.
Take a picture of your great Maratcha latte.