The Maratcha matcha latte recipe is super easy and simple. There’s no way it will go wrong, so get ready to enjoy your big energy boost for the day.
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Maratcha premium or classic grade matcha powder
Matcha latte recipe
- Sift the matcha powder when pouring it into our Maratcha matcha bowl for a perfect texture. Sifting will increase the taste of the matcha.
- Whisk firmly until smooth for 20 seconds. Make sure to whisk in a fast pace in order to get the foam. For instance, the pattern can either be back and forth or a zigzag pattern. The best tool to whisk the matcha is a matcha whisk. If you don’t have one yet, get ours in the shop.
- Now it’s time to choose how we want to drink it. In other words, either take a glass and add warm milk to get a hot drink… or feel fancy by adding ice cubs for an iced latte. Certainly, you can be as creative as you want with matcha.
- After that, slowly pour the matcha into a glass and stir together until you get a nice light green look. It’s optional, but maybe sprinkle some matcha green tea powder on top for decoration, you can never go wrong with that.
- To finish off, tag us in your matcha latte creations on Instagram.
Whisk firmly until smooth.
Slowly pour the matcha into a glass.
Take a picture of your great Maratcha latte.